The current Code of Ethics quadrennial period ends December 31, 2018. The National Association of REALTORS® requires ALL Realtor members to complete a Code of Ethics course once every two years. This is not the same as the TREC Core Course, nor is it a requirement related to your real estate license. Following are several helpful resouces to help you determine if you need to complete a course for this quadrennial, options for taking the class and answers to frequently asked questions.
Ways to Meet the Requirement
1. Classroom Offerings (with 3 hours of CE!): June 1 | August 3 | October 2 | December 1 | December 11 (Ethics Dilemmas & Practices course)
2. Online Learning Options
- OnCourse Learning: Ethics in Real Estate
- The CE Shop: Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business, Commercial Ethics
- Center for Realtor Development: Realtor Code of Ethics Training
- Paper & Pencil Home Study Course, Everyday Ethics in Real Estate, available for purchase in the GNAR Realtor Store ($29, 4 Hours CE).