Members who excel in annual sales while being involved in the association are recognized for their achievement and honored at our annual awards banquet. Mark your calendars now for the 2017 Awards of Excellence Gala, which be held on Saturday, March 10, 2018, at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
The 2017 Awards of Excellence program has some new, exciting changes. You can read the full list with details, but here are the highlights:
- Brokers are now elgible for ALL awards, except Rookie of the Year
- Each level of award will now receive full volume for transactions.
- New award level! Diamond Elite - for those REALTORS® whose sales volume exceeds $40,000,000 or 150 transactions.
- New special award! Introducing the Rising Star Award, which looks beyond transactions to those in the business for less than three years and who show great commitment to the association and the industry.
- Early app acceptance date! Awards applications can now be submitted beginning the last week of December.
Congratulations to all the winners honored at the 2016 Awards of Excellence Gala! The 2016 Awards of Excellence Gala was held on March 4, 2017, at the Nashville OMNI. Read the press release here. See all the glitz, fun and celebration in the event photos!
REALTOR® of the Year - Cindy Stanton, Parks
Rookie of the Year - Maria Creecy, HND Realty
Affiliate of the Year - Emily Daniel, Choice Home Warranty
Community Service Award - Eric Grasman, Fridrich & Clark Realty
Top Individual Listing Agent - Missy Chandler, Parker Peery Properties
Top Individual Selling Agent - Nina Lampley, Keller Williams Realty
Top Team Listing Agent - Brianna Morant, Benchmark Realty
Top Team Selling Agent - Erin Krueger, Synergy Realty Network
Those winning 2016 Awards of Excellence recognition for achieving sales volume, transactions and association involvement criteria include:
Diamond Award Winners
Platinum Award Winners
Sapphire Award Winners
Gold Award Winners
Silver Award Winners